Friday, October 24, 2008

The Right to Discriminate Against the Stupid


*DISCLAIMER - The use of the word
stupid is extremely excessive in this post. However, no other word would do justice.


I don't know if you would call what I'm writing about tonight a blog. It's more a rant. I'm feeling edgy and although I have been told that pointing the finger of blame is unproductive and wrong, I don't give a shit. I blame the wrongs of this world on stupid people. We are on the brink of a "world recession" because of stupid people and making stupid policies. Stupid people like George W. Bush. Stupid is as stupid does I guess. And hence those who voted for him are stupid. Those who voted him in for two terms are even more stupid.


I hate stupid drivers. I hate it when people can't park their cars properly. I especially hate it when that same stupid driver is in a brand new $95,000 car and can't drive or park. And it's not because I'm jealous they are shitty drivers in cars they don't deserve to drive. It's because they don't deserve to have a driver's licenses period. A menace to society really. If you see someone parking like an asshole, I recommend you download this infraction and leave it on their window. I figure it's either that or ship all stupid people off to stupid people island where they can fraternize among themselves.

I know "they" say there is no such thing as a stupid question. I beg to differ. If there are stupid people, there are bound to be stupid questions. Given that I believe 95% of the world is stupid (I'm being conservative with this number), the probability for stupid questions are extremely high. I would say 100% of stupid people ask a lot of stupid questions.

Stupid people are annoying. Not only do they ask stupid questions, they waste my time and waste clean and valuable air for the rest of the non-stupid.

You should always discriminate against the stupid. When someone says something stupid, be sure to let them know they are stupid. If someone does something stupid, take a photo to remind them of their stupidity. Hell, use the photo to mock them.

No comments: